Do you need to know how to clean fiberglass tub with textured bottom? Read on.
Take care of your fiberglass bathtub with textured bottom.
If you use a daily shower spray, you can make cleaning easier instead of leaving it to deep clean for several weeks or even months.
However, many people do not have enough time to clean their fiberglass tub with textured bottom after every shower.
Possibly you are one of them, you prefer to do one big cleaning than to do many small cleanings to your bathroom.
But don't worry, we will tell you how to clean your fiberglass tub with textured bottom.
Tips for cleaning fiberglass tub with textured bottom
- Use an electric scrubber
This device can help you to avoid bending down to clean your fiberglass tub with textured bottom (very useful for pregnant women).
Use a liquid bathtub cleaner with grit, or if your tub allows it, you can pour a little baking soda in it to add grit.The grit will help scrub your textured bottom way.
- Liquid bathtub cleaner
For a moderate amount of grime and to make the tub shiny (and good smelling) you can use a liquid bathtub cleaner.
The liquid cleaner on the bottom of the tub and around the tub, then use the scrubber to spread it out remember to place a little baking soda in the tub to add the scrubbing power for sure.
Let it soak for about 10 minutes. Do not return, the cleaner will have discarded the soap residue for easier scrubbing. After scrubbing, wash with hot water.
You can make your own cleaners, you can use these ingredients:
- Baking soda and dish soap
The first step is to wet the tub. Then apply the dish soap on the floor of the bathtub, and then you are going to sprinkle a few pinches of baking soda.
The dish soap removes grease and grime, while the baking soda works like sand that helps you scrub the textured bottom.
Let the solution sit after scrubbing, and then rinse with hot water.
- Baking soda
You can simply use a paste of baking soda.
Then dip a sponge in it and scrub the tub using circular motions.
Rinse with hot water and then dry the bathtub with a clean mop.
- Vinegar and dishwashing soap
Add vinegar to the bathtub and avoid applying it to the edges.
Then turn on the vent or open a window and let the vinegar sit for up to 10 minutes to remove water spots and soap scum on the bottom of the tub.
Rinse quickly with dishwashing soap to remove grease from the tub.
Do you like to clean your fiberglass tub with textured bottom after shower?
If you like to clean your fiberglass tub with textured bottom after every shower, we have a few tips for you:
- Always keep your bathtub dry after every shower. You can keep towels to do this, let it dry, so it doesn't get moldy, this is very necessary to do because a wet bathtub leaves water stains and soap residues if left to dry by itself
- Instead of wiping it off, you could use a daily shower cleaning spray to help keep your bathtub sparkling clean.
- If your bathtub is already dirty, you should only clean it the first time you use the spray.
- If a faucet leaks you should fix, this not only wastes a huge amount of water, but a leaky shower can damage the tub by constantly holding moisture and the water will stain the fiberglass.
If you follow these recommendations, you can keep your fiberglass tub with textured bottom always clean.
Did you like this post? Share it with family and friends!